Friday, May 22, 2009

Ryken's Blessing Pictures

Tiny FingersTiny ToesRyken Kaiya Manamaikalani




What do you think? I took these pictures when Ryken was 6 weeks old about a week after she was blessed and as you can see she slept most of the time. Should I dress her back up (if the dress will fit) and take pictures at 12 weeks old where she is smiling or do you think these are good enough?
Hey look she can wave already :)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful little baby! You'll have to teach me how to say her 2nd middle name. Love the dress too!

Cassie said...

I love the wave! Hi to you, too, Ryken! love, grandma

Summers Family said...

I love the pics Jill. She's a newborn she should be asleep all the time, pictures only reveal reality!! I can't believe you have a third grader either. Wasn't she just McKenna's age when you moved to Hawaii! Sure miss you guys. Hopefully we'll see you sooner than later!

jason and michelle clarke said...

Jill, those pictures are so cute, you did a great job on them!! That's fun that your parents were able to come and visit. And congrats to your daughter, Katelyn on her baptism!! I hope you guys are all doing good.

Julie said...

I am finally catching up!! Your girls are so darn beautiful! What a great family:)

Jess said...

so cute!! I love the last one. Another beautiful girl! :)

Sara said...

Jill, your girls are just too adorable. I loved seeing the Luau video! I'm a little jealous of your Hawaii experience! I think those pics are perfect. I always opt for the easy way out though these days, but they really are adorable. Thanks so much for the kind comment you left on my blog! Take care!