Friday, April 3, 2009

Baby Shower

Diaper Cake! My friends were so sweet to throw me another shower although I am having another girl any excuse for a girls night and a party!!
My friend came to take me to my baby shower and she brought her wig her husband doesn't know about so she could put it on at our house, and of course we couldn't help but try it on Gracie!! My friend is so funny she told her husband that she wanted to start dying her hair blonde but, after she told him how much it would cost to keep up the highlights he let her buy a blonde wig! She now has three wigs and they all look pretty natural on her!

This girl cracks us up with the attitude, look, and all!

2 comments:

jason and michelle clarke said...

That is to funny!! I wish I could look good with any hair color. I hope you had a fun baby shower. That's nice that your friends would throw you one. I'm sure you didn't mind getting some new things for the newest addition of your family.

Amanda said...

I want to see a picture of your friend with the wig on! Oh and more pictures of the newest one!