This is for Patrica who wanted a belly picture! Of course everyone else too who would love to see I really am pregnant and fat and loving it............. NOT!
Jill you look great seriously! I can't believe your baby will make her appearance shortly. I guess it goes by fast when it's not me being the prego one (: Good luck with everything!
The time is getting closer bet ya can't wait. I hope that you are feeling okay, I remember those last few weeks are just blah. Good luck when the time comes!!
3 comments:
Jill you look great seriously! I can't believe your baby will make her appearance shortly. I guess it goes by fast when it's not me being the prego one (: Good luck with everything!
You look beautiful! You also look like you might not wait until I get there to help you!
The time is getting closer bet ya can't wait. I hope that you are feeling okay, I remember those last few weeks are just blah. Good luck when the time comes!!
Post a Comment