Taxes aren't the only thing due on April 15th this year; if you haven't heard already we are expecting Baby Girl #3. After three ultrasounds we finally found out it is another girl I cried for a week! Maybe next time we will get our boy, okay Eric says there isn't a next time (we will see)!!!!
9 comments:
Jill... I love the pictures. Your girls are just cute! Snow is Hawaii... not what a person pictures! How are you feeling?
Congratulations! I love all the pictures on your blog and I'm sure your cute girls will just love to have a new baby girl! I understand totally, we're hoping for a boy with our next one -- which will be quite a wait if I have my way!
Congrats!! Pink hats coming soon.... or maybe I should just wait for your next sledding trip? ;) I know you wanted a boy but as Brad says, only real men can raise all girls :D Love you guys!!
Congrats guys!! We know how you feel!!!!
congrats guys! 3 girls will be so fun! :D
Congratulations!! Another girl it'll be fun. Maybe Eric will change his mind about having another one after this baby. You never know. So maybe you still might have a boy. Are you sick at all? I like the pictures of the trip that you went sledding on, especially the sunset. I never knew there was snow in Hawaii.
Girls are so bad! But I guess I have to say that since I have 5! Just take each child as they come. My mom kept saying she was done and kept having more (until she had 10!). So, you never know. We are excited for you!
YAY! Haha didn't i tell you it would be another girl?? I'm so excited for you!!
Hey!! How come your mom didn't tell me you have a blog?!?!? I finally found out-- I am a little slow, I guess. Girl #3!! That is great-- you have such cute ones you might as well have LOTS more!!
Post a Comment