Soo now I know why we never see pics of you Jill!! But now that it is out in the open you better be showing that sexy belly off. Congratualations again!!! We are just going to have to plan another Hawaii trip...dont worry we'll stay at a Hotel or the beach! lol!!
So cute!!! Annie loved the movie.... we had to watch it 4 times and she got mad when I left the page to leave a comment :D Love all the new pix. It was so great to talk to you today! Congrats again!! Love you guys!
Jill!! i got your christmas card today! CONGRATS! I am so happy for you! Watch it be another girl! Hope all is going well and wish you a very merry christmas!!
Jill I loved seeing your blog! Your little girls are adorable. Your oldest especially looks like you, I think. So lucky to have three little princesses!!!
6 comments:
Soo now I know why we never see pics of you Jill!! But now that it is out in the open you better be showing that sexy belly off. Congratualations again!!! We are just going to have to plan another Hawaii trip...dont worry we'll stay at a Hotel or the beach! lol!!
Cute kids! Wish I was there instead of here on the slick roads.
We received your pkg and card in the mail! Thanks and CONGRATS!!! We are very excited for you! What a fun way to announce!
So cute!!! Annie loved the movie.... we had to watch it 4 times and she got mad when I left the page to leave a comment :D Love all the new pix. It was so great to talk to you today! Congrats again!! Love you guys!
Jill!! i got your christmas card today! CONGRATS! I am so happy for you! Watch it be another girl! Hope all is going well and wish you a very merry christmas!!
Jill I loved seeing your blog! Your little girls are adorable. Your oldest especially looks like you, I think. So lucky to have three little princesses!!!
Post a Comment